Aren’t you SO READY to have some fun with friends? YOU’VE EARNED IT! We’ve all been through A LOT during the past TWO years. It’s time to have some *F*U*N* and shake off the worries!!! Not to mention . . . . GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!
Just do it . . . get your ticket to play BINGO at the Blue Goose Event Center! THIS EVENT sponsored by Assistance League® of Greater Placer, offers a lot more than JUST a game! Let us count the ways to support this event!!!
1. Invite a friend, or bring a whole table of friends and make this your very own “Shake the Winter Blues” Party with your soulmates, bosom buddies and besties. Or just come by yourself . . . you’re sure to make friends as you engage in some friendly competition to shout out “BINGO!”
2. Buy some raffle tickets for amazing gift baskets (need some pampering or perhaps a gift for someone special?).
3. Perhaps a SILENT AUCTION is more your style . . . it’s another chance to win an amazing gift prize.
4. Break bread with your friends or new acquaintances! The chuck wagon menu includes pulled pork sliders, miso vegetarian burritos, hot dogs, salads, desserts and beverages, including beer and wine.
Pictures of 2019 Bingo Event – Raffle Tickets – Raffle Baskets – Bingo – Great Food!
5. California Tic Tac “quickie” games are played in between BINGO games, so you have more chances to win a prize and learn something new.
6. There’ll even be a WALL OF WINE where you could win a bottle worth $10 or $100 . . . you’ll never know unless you try this fun game of chance!
7. Each General Admission ticket purchased includes one free entry for a DOOR PRIZE!!
Wine Wall – Tic Tac Fun – Yummy Snacks – We Have a Winner!
8. THE BEST REASON OF ALL TO PARTICIPATE IS THIS: All proceeds from this event benefit the Philanthropic Programs of Assistance League of Greater Placer. . . helping out where help is needed, whether for homeless, school supplies, scholarships, children’s clothing, books, food or shelter. Assistance League of Greater Placer is an all volunteer organization with over 30 years of service to our local communities.